This year again, Klewel will be present at IMEX 2012, the essential worldwide exhibition for meetings and incentive travel, taking place from May, 22nd to 24th in Frankfurt. With more than 3,700 hosted buyers as well as 3,500 exhibitors coming from 157 countries representing professional conference organizers, major hotel groups, destination management companies, IMEX is THE place to be.
- You organize events such as international conferences or world congresses.
- You want to give visibility, keep a trace of your events, make them accessible to a specific audience, without space and time constraints.
- Klewel proposes innovative webcasting solutions that capture all aspects of the presented content (audio, video, slides).
- Share each event with a wide audience over the Internet or target a specific audience over a secured Intranet. Very easy to use, this solution is the essential complement to every event.
- Klewel ensures the visibility and continued existence of your events.
Meet us at the Tech Tap village, Hall 8 of the Messe Frankfurt. See you there !
After ICCA congress 2010 in Hyderabad, Klewel came back to India this year. Klewel was responsible to webcast an international workshop about Nutrition gathering more than 150 doctors from all over the world.
The workshop took place in Goa, west India.
Klewel collaborated with a local AudioVisual company from Delhi.
The Fresh conference is a special conference. It is a conference about conferences. A meeting about meetings? Yes. How to make meetings more productive? How to enjoy meetings? Are meetings important? How to refresh the concept of a meeting? Meetings are not only boring meetings. Meetings can be inspiring. Meetings can be fun. Meetings can bring you a lot or very little. Why? This is the kind of questions the Fresh conference can answer.
The Fresh conference was organized by Maarten Vanneste, President of the Meeting Support institute. It all started more than 10 years ago when Maarten attended for the first time EIBTM in Geneva Palexpo at that time. He thought no space is invested for support to meeting architects, meetings organizers, meeting planners. This is why he founded the Meeting Support institute which Klewel is member. The MSI is present at the Tech Tap village of IMEX and EIBTM European tradeshows.
What is Fresh?
The name FRESH means this conference aims at fresh, new, innovative, changing ways of doing a conference, a meeting or an event. Not just new technology, Hybrid or meetings or social media, but also fresh formats, new presentation techniques, the latest AV, new design, new edu-tainment, the latest learning techniques or surprising science. The fresh conference will introduce fresh formats, experiment with fresh ideas, start fresh trends and even launch fresh books. All sorts of tools and all kinds of knowledge to improve meeting effectiveness